Infinite scrolling

What the 2005 left me

Today I was thinking in all those things that the 2005 left me. All my achieves and my failures and I decided to put them into a list. Now I'm going to share all this stuff with you an may you tell me what you think.
  • I got tree papers into conference proceedings (GECCO, CEC and the Latin American Web Conference).
  • One of this papers (the GECCO one) got the award of paper of the year in the track of artificial immune systems.
  • I've got an acceptance notice for a paper into the Natural Computing Journal.
  • I've got my Bachelor degree in computer sciences.
  • Now I'm 23
  • I finish most of the books of Albert Camus.
  • I have a good job.
As you may see the 2005 was a good year but nothig is complete and there's my 2005 failures:
  • I still single.
  • I coulnd't go to any conference.
  • I coulnd't pay my entrance to a master degree program.
  • Finally I quit guitar playing.
So this presents new challenges for me in the 2006. those are.
  • Find a girl.
  • Go to at least one conference.
  • Keep doin' research.
  • Publish more papers.
  • Enter into a post graduate program.
I really hope to achieve this this year. I expect that 2006 will be better than the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment