Infinite scrolling

Der Himmel über Berlin

After too much search I found my favorite movie Quote, it is taken from a monologue in the movie "Der Himmel über Berlin" (a.k.a. Wings of desire) this one is from the scene of the old poet, so here you have it:

Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman. With time, those who listened to me became my readers. They no longer sit in a circle, bur rather sit apart. And one doesn't know anything about the other. I'm an old man with a broken voice, but the tale still rises from the depths, and the mouth, slightly opened, repeats it as clearly, as powerfully. A liturgy for which no one needs to be initiated to the meaning of words and sentences.
To se the rest of memorable quotes yo should go to imdb (here). And I'll give you a bonus track, my favorite quotes from the movie Blade Runner yoe may also find them here:
"More human than human" is our motto.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment