Infinite scrolling

New Life to this Blog

As you may see I've made some changes to this blog. I made this to give it a new life. I also get some firefox plugins to made my postings more easy in order to use it a little more.

I think this is like a new beginning when I will share mi thoughts and my life to anyone who wants to see it. Well I don't thing I'm different from anyone else, but I think is nice to keep a blog, and now I like the way it look even with all the problems to get this skin works.

The new Stuff is. First thing is the javascript menu so I will explain it:
  • Entries. well, I think this is self explain.
  • Profile. As the one before is self explained.
  • Shouts. Well, this is a tag link, I never used it before but I think must of you know how to use it.
  • Plugs. This is the place of the blogs and some cool pages. You also may find the link to the RSS feed of this blog as well to the link of the place I found this skin, and off course, the Blogger link.
  • Past. Here you can find the prevous posts.
Beacuse I cannot put the comments as I wanted. well there's allways the pop-up so you can still see and post comments, I hope you enyou the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment