Infinite scrolling

Slashdot | Robert Fripp to Compose Vista's Soundtrack

Robert Fripp to Compose Vista's Soundtrack
Well I found this that will make windows vista worth to install. I mean I was thinking that Vista won't do much for me. But as a King Crimson fan I think I would like to have its new sounds (and not the boring XP ones) on my PC. If you don't know who's Robert Fripp or what is King Crimson you can find it here but I tell you that is an amazing prog rock band which create the genre (despite the disscussion if it was Yes or Crimson)

Well but you may heard of it if you like Ozzy Ousburne and you listen to his last album, the song 21th century schizoid man (Which is also the name of this blog) is original from Crimson, from their first album In the court of the crimson king.

Well this is a good new for me. So in the link above you may find a link to see the record session and maybe listen to the new Windows sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment