Infinite scrolling

Tweaker


tweaker logo.

I've just find this amazing band and now is one of my favorites. As I previous said, I've been always a Nine Inch Nails fan. So I was thinking about the fact that the With Theeth was recorded by Foo Fighter singer Dave Grohl (if you remember he was the Nirvana dummer and has play in many albums like the David Bowie's Heathen) anyway the fact is that Vrenna is in NIN no more, so I asked myself about what is he doin' right now.

Well right now he is playing as tour drummer for Marilyn Manson but he also have this amazin band called tweaker (here) so if you don't mind to listen an industrial sound which touch the ambient sound I'm sure you should try this one.

Well I love two special songs, the first one is called Ruby is really good, comes slowly and have some guitar breaks with awful powerchords. The second one is Thruth is which is featured with Robert Smith (The Cure) which is one of the greatest Gothic Singers (if not the best).

Well I really like this band and I encourage all of you to listen to it. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment