Infinite scrolling


Well, I really liked the previos skin I was using but I think the navigation wasn't as easy as I expected and it was to small for the 1024x786 screen resolution so I changed the old skin to this new one. It took me the whole day to find a good skin... But the good ones were all balck so finally I take one black.

The pic is the new fedora logo, I'll put a link in the credits part, well I asked for the permission to use this logo and the fedora group should send me an e-mail with the licence but they didn't so I decide to use it without their permission. Anyway I'm not doin' anything bad with it and I'm sure I'm not goin' to be sued from an Open Source comunity. And admit some how I'm helping them... and helping them I'm helping me and you, because I hope you download this Linux distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment