Infinite scrolling

Plasma: KDE4 Desktop Shell: Plasma for KDE

I've been looking into the new KDE desktop and I must confess that I'm anxious about its realease. I mean, some time ago i decided to move into Gnome because I though KDE was an old fashion desktop (and because Ubuntu didn't gave me the oportunity to use anything else) anyway I started using gnome and I liked it.

Well, I use KDE for almost 5 years (all my way into college) I dind't even use gnome apps, I remember that gnome looks like KDE did but it was more obstrusive. Now in the past month I started using gnome cos as you already know I start using mozilla (which I'll change tonigh for fedora core 4). When I started it begun with that feeling of using Tiger (previously known as Panther, the OS X UI). Everything was small, and easy to find... Then i decided to keep using gnome but I remembered all those KDE years so I started to search for the KDE 4 project. And I must say, if they achieve half of the things the want to achive for this project. Then I'll go running back to KDE.

Read more at plasma.kde.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment