Infinite scrolling

The GNU Privacy Guard - GnuPG.org

Well, If you readed my previous post about google seeing your e-mail and you're a privacy addict, freak or whatever. But the fact is you're scared of someone seeing your e-mail (bad boys) there are options to secure your mail.

Before I give'em to you I want to tell you something. You cannot imagine the times I've seen people givin their passwords so incently. Even me, I shared the all my passwords with one person and she did the same to me. Anyway this was a matter of trust, not stupidity. What I was talking about is pages that pretteng hotmail is broken and they ask for your password. When you innocently put the password this one is emailed to a hacker. Second of all, be creative with them. There are passwords security testers. But you should use long password (mines tends to be 30 chars long) use capital letters and non capital, numbers and punctuation symbols... it works a lot.

Well if nothing of this works or is enough to you, you can use a PGP service. Below a provide the links for GnuPG which is the GNU implementation of it. The other one contains a list of different PGP systems... I never try it one of this, even while I was taking my cryptography course. I would try one of this only to test its capabilities... anyway I think is a little paranoid to use a PGP system, in fact I think I have nothing to hide.

Read more at www.gnupg.org/ , www.pgpi.org/

1 comment:

  1. Come on now. I can't really think of a single person that would want to break into my email.

    ReplyDelete