Infinite scrolling

Now I'm In Love With Python

I made some programs in python in the past. They were really simple scripts to get some statistics, and in general, mathematical things. At that time I really enjoy the language, in was easy to translate my thought into codelines. But then I finished college and I had to work. First as .Net developer and then a Java one, so I had to leave aside all thos languages I really enjoy, as Haskell, Common Lisp, etc.

In recent days, I've been working in a new project on my onw. For it I choose to work in python, but then I realized I've forgot almost everything I knew 'bout the language, So I have to re-learn it. But in the process I found a lot of things I passed over the first time I worked with it. A lot of sintax candies that make the live easier. Things that would take a lot of codelines in other languages (such as C) takes only a single line in python.

Now I can say, I'm falling in love with it, It's maybe, one of the best lenguages I've worked with :)

By the way. I coose to follow azul idea, to leave geek post in english, so, if you see a post in english. You're free to pass it over.

1 comment:

  1. I like python a lot.

    I like Scheme too, but python has a lot of useful libraries.

    ReplyDelete